// We are looking for you!
You want to gain exciting experience in an innovative start-up as an intern in Business Intelligence? Then send us your application!
Become a part of Rebike Mobility GmbH and actively help us in our mission to become the most popular and successful cross-brand platform for new premium e-bikes and to convince our customers with attractive subscription and rental offers. We have the right solution for every need: used, as-new premium e-bikes (www.rebike1.de) at a reasonable price, an attractive eBike subscription model (www.ebike-abo.de) and e-bike rental stations (www.rebike.de/verleih) in popular vacation regions.
We are looking for an intern in Business Intelligence for our headquarters in Munich starting immediately.
// Tasks and Goals
- Get insight into the day-to-day business of the Business Intelligence department
- Carry out own small projects from data acquisition / analysis to modeling and presentation of results
- Write high quality codes to retrieve and analyse data (python and SQL)
- Get insight into an extensive data landscape, big data, and complex analytical IT infrastructure
- Collaborate with stakeholders, build dashboards and reports
- Analyse business processes, requirements and derive recommendations for action
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, processes and user manuals
- Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline operations
// Skills and Requirements
- Student in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or similar
- Experience with data querying or modelling with SQL and Excel.
- Good understanding of relational databases (like PostgreSQL, MySQL or Redshift)
- Knowledge of BI analytics/reporting tools (e.g., Tableau, Date studio or other third-party tools)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to contribute both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
For questions about the open position and the application process, please contact: Doris Birkmeier, HR Manager / Executive Assistant, Tel.: +49 89/8954 333-22.